Whether it's an illness or an injury, you can count on our team to take all the necessary steps to provide you with a quick diagnosis and an appropriate treatment. SouthStar Urgent Care clinics offer a wide range of award-winning services.
Our Clinic Hours:
Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday & Sunday 9am - 5pm
ER vs. URGENT CARE?
Within our clinics, you can receive treatment for any of the following or related reasons:
Ear Infection, Earache
Poison Ivy, Skin Infection
Urinary Tract Infection
Acute Back Pain
Acute Neck Pain
Animal or Insect Bites
Sutures, stitches, staples
Rapid Strep Testing
Fit for Duty Physicals
Return to Duty Physicals
Employment Physicals Firefighter
Police Physicals DOT/19A Physicals
Your Team Members Are Important to Us!
EMPLOYER PAID SERVICES (EPS)
- Pre-hire physicals and Drug screening (DOT and Non-DOT)
- DISA, ASAP, and eScreen certified collection site
- TPA drug screening services available throughout United States
- Random drug screens
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Laboratory and Screening Tests
- Physical Exams
- Vision Screens
- X-Ray Services
- Pulmonary Function Testing, Qualitative Fit Testing, and Audiometric Testing available at select clinics
WORKER'S COMPENSATION (WC)
- Injury management
- Illness management
- Onsite X-ray and DME
- Member of NAOHP
- After hours benefits preventing ER visits during late nights or weekends.
- Multiple in-house Medical Review Officers (MRO)
- Quality care for your employees getting them back to work safely.
- Growing network of SouthStar locations adds peace of mind to receive services held to a high standard.
- DOT certified providers at all clinics.
At SouthStar Urgent Care clinics, the delivery of customer service oriented medical care to every single one of our patients and customers is of utmost importance to us.
To ensure that we help keep healthcare as accessible and affordable as possible, we have made it our mission to accept most major insurance plans.
A valid ID must be presented with your insurance card at time of service.
If you have any questions regarding your individual or family insurance plan, please contact the clinic location (view list here)
We also accept cash, check, debit and major credit cards (Visa/ MasterCard/ Discover).
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding our payment policies.
1. Click on ZipPASS
2. Enter the required information into the online form.
3. Verify your desired sign in time.
4. Present your ZipPASS confirmation page to the front desk 10 minutes before your sign in time.
Demographic and payment information will be collected when you register.
We will make every attempt to check you in at your sign in time.
Please note: this ZipPASS is not a guarantee of a shorter waiting time at this clinic.
If you have a simple cold, lacerations, allergies or experience anything that might slow your work day down, you can be confident that our Urgent Care clinics can handle all of your medical needs.
Please note, if you need emergency care you should go to an emergency department.
Click here to schedule your sign in time!