Your Team Members Are Important to Us!
Show your team that you care by delivering the highest quality of occupational medicine services available.
Our Medical Providers are educated and experienced with OSHA guidelines and job-related injury management services. This allows us to provide the most appropriate care for your team.
Whether large or small, you can trust the Hulin Health team to provide your organization with the cooperation you need to create a safe and productive work environment for your team. Which, in turn, creates a happier and healthier workforce. For more information related to our Occupational Medicine services please contact us.
We can fulfill all of your staff's needs by providing you with:
- Qualitative Fit Testing
- Physical Exams
- Laboratory and Screening Tests
- Worker's Compensation Injury and Illness Management
- Vision ScreensX-Ray Services
- On-site Flu Shots
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Audiometric Testing
*Port a Count Quantitative Fit Testing Available at our New Iberia – St. Peter St. Location.
- Urgent care centers are a beneficial alternative to hospital visits
- Employers- In today's economy, occupational medicine finds cost-effective solutions, meeting the needs of the organization and its most valued asset- it's employees.
- Employees- Quality care with the goal of optimal health provides employees with a safe environment to both improve one's health and recovery from injuries.